Monday, March 2, 2009

"The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything"

That was my fortune cookie today. Ain't it the truth!! I would be really good at writing fortune cookies. i would tell people things like " you will make uncomfortable eye contact today" or " your left hand will be more sweaty than usual today" these could be accurate predictions for a lot of people. i dont really need the life advice (obvi) so it would be more like Hey! Watch out for those loose electrical wires! type of stuff.

I am not going to apologize for my poor grammar skills. that's just my style.

Here is the highlight of your day. Yes, this is actually my stuff. Believe it or not there is actually something out there, other than this blog, that is more important to me. It usually includes mold and insects and disease. Peep it and leave comments.

and here is what you've been waiting for today:


These girls can play the guitar and drive a car!!!


oh boy do I know how that guy feels!



in case you didn't know, this is me.
This is a movie i talk about a lot and no one else has even heard of it. This is baffling because i think much of my life has been influenced by it's classy approach to internal thoughts, work ethic and loyalty. I also just realized that little monster, Maurice is Howie Mandel. I was under the impression it was perfectly natural to play tricks on your friends and seduce them into following you into a scary under the bed world. not normal? I suggest you check this out. Also, in case you were wondering this is what my dreams look like on a regular basis. pretty fun.

1 comment: