Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what use am i as a heap on the floor?

Today's word of the day is:
Itsac Rodolfo
who knows what that means
is that even a real person?
i said it when i was brushing my teeth


this is what i look like today- i might murder someone. there is construction outside our window and its my fault of course. everyday someone asks whats wrong with me?

I'm going to bazooka you. Someone walked by me and said sorry and i wanted to punch them. this worries me.

These are my boss'. They are French. My man boss told me yesterday "this is not a fucking restaurant and it should smell like a fucking office." I had to send out a mass email about the smell of food. I'm not allowed to leave my desk but im not allowed to eat at my desk either and now im not allowed to eat anything that smells.......

they look sexy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment